Subject: Re: UKNM: Paying via the phone bill...
From: James Bruce
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:50:14 GMT

Sounds like an excellent idea but what about the security implications of
GSM, roaming and vending machines. How does the phone operator validate the
purchase. I suppose with land lines and phone billing you have a registered
delivery address to anchor into. But with GSM and vending machines how do
you / can you tell that the purchase was made by the authentic phone user?

James Bruce
Managing Director
WebWeaver Media Construction Ltd.
Tel: 0171 379 5950