Subject: UKNM: Branded Pages
From: ben
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:49:02 GMT

Just a quicky,

I have been reading a fair bit here about branded pages and sections
within sites being a plausible next step to banners. I agree totally
with the ethos, even to the extent of outsourcing content, and am in the
process of working out such a strategy for a sponsored sports site using
this principle. I would be interested to see if anybody has any well
conceived examples stashed in their bookmarks/portfolios that would be
worth checking out as shining lights of this trend.

Ben

--
A work of art is a corner of creation seen through a temperament
- Emile Zola