Subject: RE: UKNM: PR Agencies
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:43:37 GMT

Midnight are very good and respond to enquiries both by e-mail and
phone! Some PRs are very poor at responding via e-mail.

Joe Public are an off-shoot of Text 100 and have done good PR for Yahoo!
UK

You seem to have got yourself a good list with some excellent names on
them, good luck in choosing.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)