Subject: Re: UKNM: Male "techies" - anecdotes wanted
From: Steve Mynott
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:05:36 GMT

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 09:49:14AM -0000, Jo wrote:

> I'm seeking something additional: anecdotes concerning strange attitudes displayed by male "techies" towards female Net users.
>
> If anyone has any suitable tales, please e-mail me privately!

so this is how journalism works?

you start with an angle - "male techies have strange attitudes towards female
net users".

then you ask for evidence to support this unwarrented assumption?
--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott steveattightrope [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk http://www.pineal.com/

sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing. -- albert
einstein