Subject: UKNM: Jobs: Flash Design
From: Alice Sudell
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:21:10 GMT

Aquent Partners is the largest agency in the world representing web talent
for contract and permanent positions. We are also the world's largest
employer of creative, technical and management staff for the web, with
offices in 51 markets and 11 countries.

Below is a featured job we are currently recruiting for in London. For
details of other positions in London and around the world, and to subscribe
to our free Job Alert mailing list, visit our web site at
http://www.aquent.com

Job: Flash Design
Location: London
Salary: Depending on experience

Client Information:
Involved in the development of web casting since 1995, this company delivers
audio and video content, all over the world, via the internet. Clients are
media and TV companies including Rapido, Virgin Radio and The Tate Gallery.
They are moving to Scrutton Street (Old Street area) soon.

Our client has drawn together the skills, experience and enthusiasm of some
of the most creative and committed content production, web design and
e-commerce people in the UK today. Together they offer the very best in
turnkey, broadcast-quality web casting and e-commerce constancy services.
The team has years of experience recording, filming, editing, producing and
directing everything from documentaries and music videos to recording
platinum-selling artists.

Job Description:
Designing animations for the web in Flash.

Skills and Experience Required:
Must have full working knowledge, including actions. Must be able to design
great animations, and build interactive interfaces. Strong graphic design
skills and ability to use Illustrator/PhotoShop to import into Flash.

If you are interested in applying for this position or any other UK-based
positions featured on our web page, email Alice Sudell
(weblonataquent [dot] com) today or call us quoting reference 25256, in London on
020 7836 8200.

We are always looking for the best creative, technical and management staff
within new media, so even if you do not see a job that interests you, we
would be happy to hear from you to discuss how we can help you develop your
career on a contract or permanent basis.

Alice Sudell
Career Partner

1 Bedford Street
London WC2E 9HD
Tel: 020 7836 8200
Fax: 020 7836 4034

Check out our BAFTA nominated web site at:
http://www.aquent.com/
Check out temp applicants at:
http://www.aquentpartners.com/profiles/index.html
Check out jobs at: