Subject: Re: uk-netmarketing digest: February 01, 2001
From: Tom
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:11:26 -0000

>Thomas,
>
>On this list we've all had experiences of these amateurs. After all, in
>response to a suggestion that data analysis can improve the business
>performance of a site, one made the rather short sighted statement that all
>design agencies should now shut up shop.
>
>David

Thomas, is it now?! Sorry if you're all upset by this, DAVE, I was employing
a touch of playful latitude and exaggeration in that remark. Yes, even a
touch of sarcasm. Thank you for drawing my attention back to the literal
meaning of the post, which would certainly be shortsighted if carried out. I
have passed on your concern to my boss, who has stopped packing the monitors
into cases and has cancelled the Transit.

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that you work with amateurs, by the way.

Tom Dussek