Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Electronic publications list
From: James Gordon-MacIntosh
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 20:26:32 -0000

Sadly, you're both right, but just to throw in another useful resource . . .
try Brad -- they're the guys that compile information about media generally
from TV and radio to newspaper to outdoor.

They have got a pretty good new media section that will at least get you
started -- full subscription costs, but you can get free access to their
site for a day and at least start your research.

Website is www.brad.co.uk.

Cheers,
James