Subject: not smiling with Smile
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:40:45 -0000

anyone else have problems trying to open an account with Smile, on the one
hand they say they will open an account for you within a day subject to
credit checks/approval and on the other hand, they have now taken over six
days to either confirm whether or not I can open an account with them!

here's the e-mail I got from them on 1 Feb...

16:41h 01 February 2001
Dear MR BUNDER

Thank you for your application to open an account with smile. Unfortunately,
it is going to take longer than we thought to process all the information.
Our aim is to have our decision to you within 1 working day.

Please accept my apologies for this delay. I promise that we will send a
message with our decision to your mailbox as soon as possible.

Phil Garlick
smile
Ref: XXXX

Leslie Bunder, Content Partner Manager
Entranet
Email: Leslie [dot] Bunderatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: 07799 710831
Web: www.entranet.co.uk