Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: not smiling with Smile
From: Charon
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:46:49 -0000

I thought I'd add my story, seeing as noone's mentioned egg yet...

Not only did it take days to get my egg account opened, but the level of
service was appalling so when the cheap rate was finished I switched cards.
Despite my new card holder sending my balance overnight, it took egg 15 days
to input so I was charged another 15 days interest! After a serious rant at
a supervisor, I was eventually told that they input balance transfers
manually - which is not what it said on the tin - and they had a backlog to
get through. No wonder, I said, and told them to cancel my card
completely... now they're still sending me emails.

Internet banking? It's all hot air. Not one of them is doing it right.

Charon