Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] not smiling with Smile
From: Melanie BEECH
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:51:31 -0000

Having been a smile customer for a year, I have never had any problems with
the service, either opening an account or managing my banking since then.

My application was accepted quickly and they've been really helpful ever
since - I will not be moving back to a bricks and mortar bank.

Seems you were just unlucky on this occasion. And no, I do not work for
them, nor are they paying me to say this, although if they fancy paying off
my overdraft...

[Sam says: msg chopped]