Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: not smiling with Smile
From: Chris Heathcote
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:52:18 -0000

on 7/2/01 5:39 pm, Charon wrote:

> Internet banking? It's all hot air. Not one of them is doing it right.

I've been very impressed with First Direct. It even works on a Mac ;) If the
choices you're given don't let you do what you want to do, you can message
them - and they reply in under a few hours, every time. And of course, you
can pick up the phone.

When I started using it a few months ago, I had one of those Internet
shivers - for the first time, I felt in control of my money.

Maybe it's because, as I think Ray said, their selling point is customer
service, rather than the channel itself. The medium is not the message.

c.
--
every day, computers are making people easier to use

http://www.unorthodoxstyles.com