Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Advertising to localised geographic region.
From: Mat Morrison
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 20:45:13 -0000

Radio. Posters. Local Press. Local TV loops. Flyers. Adshells. Flyposters.

A quick run on the new datamining software I've just bought comes up with a
surprising correlation:
(agencies AND use web for local marketing) 94% match on (people who limp
BECAUSE shoes too tight) 92% match on (square pegs AND round holes)

Could be wrong. I don't trust the software that much anyway.