Subject: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Press Releases
From: RAJ GODFREY- MAHAPATRA
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:20:08 -0000

thanks Nabil for putting so eloquently what I've been trying to think how to say for so long!

>>> NabilatBiblioTech [dot] net 2/9/01 6:39:40 am >>>
I think you have some valid points. While I still like UKNM I have found that
over the past months it has been changing/drifting and I have been far less
interested in the postings and thus, considerably less interested in posting
myself - which I used to do fairly frequently. There does appear to be more
bitching and less 'smart' bitching, which is fun and lets off steam in a clever
way that can often put things into perspective - ie. let's not take ourselves
too seriously.