Subject: UK Search Engine Submission
From: Alex Bainbridge
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:59:51 -0000

Hi all,

Can anyone supply a full list of all UK search engine submission companies

Also looking for knowledge / experience of UK, French & German consumer
search engines marketplace if possible

Is there a list somewhere?

Anyone worked with a company that is particulary good / bad? Budget isn't an
issue - but the job needs doing right.

Please reply to my hotmail address so I can pick up in London !

alexbainbridgeathotmail [dot] com

thanks

alex bainbridge