Subject: Re: UKNM: Revolution Sycophancy
From: Stovin Hayter
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:27:42 GMT

We could have done a 200. But 100 was quite enough work thanks. There
are lots of other people who could have been included, but perhaps more
interesting is who you'd have left out?

Stovin

In article <3E160619F153D21196DB00805FF74A223A8CF5@SUNTCS>, Leslie
Bunder <LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk> writes