Subject: Re: UKNM: Revolution's Top 100
From: Muriel Altounian
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:34:57 GMT

WOW, Women On the Web managed to get 150 New Media women together for the launch party.
7 women! Revolution must have forgotten some of them!

-------------------------------
Muriel Altounian - murielat4dc [dot] co [dot] uk
4th Dimension Communications
29-55 Gee Street - London EC1V 3RE
Tel: 0171 253 3622 - Mob: 07957768002
-------------------------------

Sam Michel wrote:

> Hi all...
>
> So everyone knows who made it on to the list and who didn't (with Stovin's
> permission) here's the full list...who should have made it on? who shouldn't?
> what do you think?

I counted 7 women. Someone, somewhere, should be ashamed.

--
/**
Stefan Magdalinski 0370 67 70 58

http://www.isness.org/house/boat **/