Subject: No Subject
From: Anonymous
Date: Fri Jan 26 16:11:56 2001

But your perceptive comment about LMC would imply that simply having someone
as a registered visitor is no guarantee of anything other than having some
contact details that they may have requested you not to use for marketing
purposes. Fills up your database nicely and allows you to create wild
valuations for a company though. Perhaps it is a conspiracy between
accountants and hard disk manufacturers?

Robin

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx