Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] iobox
From: Sam Michel
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:53:53 -0000

Hello David,

If you think that's bad, try sending an email to Virgin Net. You get back a
very polite response from their customer service folks with a postal address
for queries. No phone number and they don't pass emails on...or at least not
so far...grrr

Toodle Pip

Sam
Sam Michel, Chinwag - Internet Community
e: samatchinwag [dot] com http://www.chinwag.com
t: 0870 730 7313 f: 0870 730 7312

Seminars? Exhibitions? Networking events? Get our
new weekly events calendar by email:
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/e_index.shtml

Weekly round-up of uk-netmarketing discussion via email:
http://www.chinwag.com/uk-netmarketing/roundup.shtml