Subject: [uk-netmarketing] RE: The Rules
From: lee
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:55:49 -0000

Most coders don't like frames because they can't build them!!!
No! seriously I am amazed at how many people can't build frames correctly.

BUT

Depending on the target audience, as usual, frames are either a great or a bad idea.

Correct me if I am wrong but legally we are not allowed to use frames because ALL sites have to comply to disabled access laws and, as explained, frames are no good for the visually impaired.

Lee