Subject: Virgin
From: Ian Fenn
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 02:18:11 -0000

At 00:00 26/01/2001 +0000, Sam wrote:
>If you think that's bad, try sending an email to Virgin Net. You get back a
>very polite response from their customer service folks with a postal address
>for queries. No phone number and they don't pass emails on...or at least not
>so far...grrr

This happened to me back in August 1999. In the end I got through my
e-mailing a kind young lady in the virgin.net Press Office -
mediaatlondon [dot] virgin [dot] net (mailto:mediaatlondon [dot] virgin [dot] net) - who passed my e-mail to the right person.

I still find it daft though.

All the best,

--
Ian Fenn