Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Urgent...
From: Lindsey Pickles
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:18:38 -0000

EO.net handled the private share issue for firebox last year and i imagine
would handle their floatation, should they desire it. The article on net
imperative states it was electronically offered, but I do remember an
element of paper being involved.

http://www.netimperative.com/newsarticle.asp?ArticleID=4894&ChannelID=1&Arti
cleType=1