Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Flash and hits
From: Jonathan Worsley
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:05:13 -0000

I am having a bit of a problem with this, we get around 10,000 visits a week
to the flash only modules we deliver. The average visitor spends 2 minutes
interacting with the module.

Though our business model does include any online advertising revenue I am
sure I could make these 10,000 visits pay (especially as they are finance
based content).

Unfortunately the market seems so wrap up in page impressions and can not
comprehend spending more than �100 per thousand. Yet people of this email
chat string have constantly battered the whole idea of a hit / PI (ie. what
the f**K is it?).

Is anybody out there making decision based on intelligence / common sense or
is the comfort of buying want everybody else is buying just too strong?

[Sam says: msg chopped]