Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] RE: Flash and traffic
From: Lois Grayson
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:29:33 -0000

Oh please enough already. Please? Pretty Please? I've learnt all kinds of
stuff about Flash - some of it relevant, some of it not. I don't know how
much more I don't know, but I also don't know how much more of this thread I
can take. Sam?

Lois

[Sam says: already put the same thing in one of my comments, techie stuff out, marketing-relevant stuff in...]