Subject: i'm published - woo hoo!
From: salinka
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:19:32 -0000

hi all,

a bit of self-promotion here...

just wanted to say that i finally got my first article published for a rich
media SIG group here in NYC called "emerging interest". i have to admit
that their current site looks horrid...i'm trying to convince my agency to
re-do it after i send in my proposed IA. in any event, it's called "Hungry
for some rich media? Think before you dig in"
(http://www.emerginginterest.com/news/krumholz012901.html).

on a side note....i'm coming to london again in feb. anyone around? :)

best regards,

sally krumholz
senior producer
mezzina brown interactive - new york