Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Re: UKNM: Online banks
From: mike rich
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:18:55 -0000

Missing something here - because none of the complaints seem to be specific -
what can't u do that u want to do?
Obviously your banking is more complicated than mine. I move money between
accounts, pay bills and so on. What do u do?
I've found NatWest telephone banking and Barclays online seem to do this
adequately - Amex I find confusing - cd some of u be more specific about the
problems u find?
What are the expectations?