From: Amanda
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:44:41 -0000

Hi
I'm after the impossible - or so I believe. Does anyone know where I can buy
into a DM list of companies that have over 50 employees using email
(therefore old fashioned snail mail detail, not email addresses).
Any advice appreciated - thanks - Amanda

---------------------------
Amanda Simmons
PVC PR Ltd
T: 020 8735 5290
F: 020 8735 5291
E-mail: amandaatpvcpr [dot] com
The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the
information in it by any other person is not authorised. The internet is not
a secure transmission medium and therefore the content of this email may
have been changed without the consent of the originator.

If you are not the intended recipient please telephone our helpdesk
immediately on +44 (0)20 8735 5290