Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] RE: banner ads v PR
From: Mario Tilney-Bassett
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:16:15 -0000

They certainly do work well together, which is why we offer both services
under the same roof!

Too many agencies are pure PR or pure ads. Integrating them both across the
online medium delivers stronger, more consistent results. I'm glad we're
doing something right!

:)

Cheeky plug, couldn't resist - sorry