Subject: RE: [uk-netmarketing] Re: fall of the dotcoms?
From: Kevin
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:24:12 -0000

Ashley, this is precisely the thinking behind the programme. We want to
outline the often disastrous mistakes that we made that involved people
losing jobs and money. However we are more than willing to listen to people
who have taken on board those mistakes and are ensuring that there own plans
will not go belly up but will be a rip roaring success worthy of the Money
Programme.

Would you care to be so frank in front of the camera about mistakes made and
the potential for learning?

If so drop me a line and we can talk over the phone,

kevin