Subject: Re: UKNM: ATTENTION: New Business People
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:58:14 +0100

>I am making a list of web agencies to evaluate for site design
>proposals. No site that does not have a link that says something like
>"Contact Us" on the home page linked to a text version of the contact
>info will be on this list. If you have this much contempt for your
>potential clients, I shudder to think about your attitude towards
>actual users.

So. Either you're saying that your project is going to be the usual staid
html and gifs or you're just too lazy to jot down a few lines of text.

Which is it ?

If the project isn't going to have a jot of originality involved then why
should we bother worrying about it ? If you are too lazy to spend 10
seconds with a pen and paper then what effort are you going to put into
the project ?

jeezz .. lighten up ... errmm ... html ? whats that ?

Lee

The ultimate DJ site:
--- www.djindex.com ---

FREE guestlist and concessionary entry to top clubs
--- email: clubbingatdjindex [dot] com ---

All statements made and agreements came to by means of email are at all
times subject to Terms and Conditions of service and product
descriptions/sales literature.
Representations made above and beyond those contained there in are not to
be relied upon and are at no time contractually binding.