Subject: UKNM: Copyright Infringement Advice
From: Fox Tucker
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 13:23:57 +0100

I wonder if someone can give me some advise.

I operate sites at http://www.associateprograms.co.uk and
http://www.i-revenue.net. On these site I use the unique term '1 Stop
Agents' to describe a particluar type of company within the directories.

A company, web design and hosting company infact, here in the U.K. is
building a capy of the directory. I have no problem with anyone copying the
concept, but they are using the term '1 Stop Agents'. I've spent a great
deal of money, time and creativity on the site and while I'm pissed at them,
my main issue is that I am working hard to create a resource that is seen as
the U.K. leader. Similar sites can come and go, I just don't want them
associting themesleves with terms I create.

What are my options for stopping this?

Thank in advance.
Regards - Fox Tucker