Subject: RE: UKNM: Copyright Infringement Advice
From: Jeff Marshall
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:24:41 +0100

One-stop-shop, 1-stop-shop/agent, and a thousand derivatives have been
around since Noah was looking for some wood to build his ark. The term has
been applied to every industry ever since in one form or another - "for all
your needs" etc.

My little Pocket Marketing book describes it as being popular amongst
financial service firms in the 80's, but I remeber it from way before then.
The chances of you being able to claim any sort of copyright or trademark on
the useage of this term are virtually zero with all these precedents.

Shame that someone appears to be ripping off your idea, but many others
could say you've ripped off theirs. Good luck anyway.

Jeff Marshall
WorldWide Web Services Limited
(a member of VIA Net Works Inc.)