Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #212
From: Dorian Spackman
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:39:31 +0100

I haven't had the benefit of the latest UKNM so let me go on record that the
mails of support have been nice. For those who were not so complimentary,
never mind but please try to recognise someone with a valid point delivered
in a slightly tongue-in-cheek way.

I did not mean to cause offence, just provoke.

If I've been deleted, can I come back, it's cold out here!

Dorian Spackman
Business Development Director
Terra Nova Media Ltd.
doriansatterranovamedia [dot] com