Subject: Re: UKNM: Beenz
From: Matteo Berlucchi
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:46:41 +0100

Beenz have a nice characteristic: you give them away to users (and pay 1 cent to
the Beenz Company) only when actions are performed. In a way is like paying for
banner ads not based on impressions but on conversion to actions. Needless to
say that even if it may be true that people look for the best deals online
regardless of collateral incentives, AirMiles are well established worldwide
just by doing exactly what Beenz is trying to do online.

I think Beenz will be very successful. It doesn't take much. As soon as someone
of the likes and size of Amazon adopts them, everybody will and thanks to the
pay-on-result principle I don't see how they can fail.

Shame I haven't got any shares!

Matteo
--
Matteo Berlucchi