Subject: RE: UKNM: ATTENTION: New Business People
From: Rod Begbie
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:07:23 +0100

> You'll excuse me if my head explodes in an eye-catching, vector-graphics
> driven flurry of polygons.

Rather reminds me of "Excite Extreme" (http://www.exciteextreme.com/) which
was heavily plugged by Intel at the Pentium III launch as "The Next
Dimension Of Searching".

SWOON as you admire the sexy Flash download screen.

GASP as a three-dimensional interactive display of "Yellow Pages"
directories swoop around in an attractive manner.

FALL OF YOUR CHAIR when it just loads up the bog-standard Excite page when
you click on a link.

PONDER how much someone got paid to do this.

rOD.

--
Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |