Subject: RE: UKNM: ATTENTION: New Business People
From: John Blower
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:51:40 +0100

In a mail timed and dated 01:11 AM 7/6/99 -0400, the talented Rod Begbie
took the time to write:
the Pentium III launch as "The Next
>Dimension Of Searching".
>
>SWOON as you admire the sexy Flash download screen.
>
>GASP as a three-dimensional interactive display of "Yellow Pages"
>directories swoop around in an attractive manner.
>
>FALL OF YOUR CHAIR when it just loads up the bog-standard Excite page when
>you click on a link.
>
>PONDER how much someone got paid to do this.

I SWOONED...

I GASPED....

Then I went into the kitchen, made a cup of tea per Mum's instructions,
then returned....

To find the thing was still loading...

I PONDERED....
John Blower