Subject: RE: UKNM: easyEverything hits Victoria
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:34:46 +0100

Likewise Arcadia (Burton, Top Man, Top Shop et al folk) owns a cybercafe
just off Oxford Street and that never seems to be open beyond 6pm.

I think one of the off putting things about cybercafes in the past was the
cost, eg: six pounds or more an hour! Atleast easyeverythnig is coming in
with a good price point and it is aimed at the masses.

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU