Subject: UKNM: Re: FLASH: Macs, Marketshare, Kevin and my attitude
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:12:19 +0100

>Oh well, somebody had to do it.
>
>This is the jerk who has finally convinced me to unsubscribe.
>
>I had hoped to find sufficient information on this list to allow me to add
>Flash to my list of skills. But there is far to much of this tripe. I find 5
>useful mails out of 200 or so. Pretty poor signal to noise ratio.
>
>Nick

I you haven't un subbed already, don't....stick with us. The people
on this list are generous with their knowledge.
I have acquired a year's worth of learning in the few short weeks I
have been on this list. This has just been a bad weekend. The baby
will get bored and go do something else. I make utmost use of Outlook
express's inbox assistant. A certain email address now downloads
directly into the deleted items folder.
Karin