Subject: RE: UKNM: Worst website sins
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:56:20 +0100

Well the worse sin for me is when I'm interested in something from a web
site and then e-mail them for more details it can take weeks months for them
to get back to you!

There was a survey out this week on this issue that you may want to chase up
on that (I can't remember who did it, no doubt others on the list may know)

But generally it is poor feedback via e-mail.

Apart from that, everyone is doing a grand job on the Web!<g>

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU