Subject: UKNM: What do you think ?
From: Chetan Damani
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:23:08 +0100

http://www.webos.org

I dont know if any of you have seen this...but it is cool...

What do you think of the interface ?? could it be the future..

Anyway My question was regarding leased lines, we have just found a company
that offers 2MB leased lines for �20000 inc local loop, (they have an ad in
this weeks New Media age mag)

Does any one use them, or know of any others which are good value.

http://www.ipcenta.com

Is it possible for me to get an american backbone provider and hook up
with them...some one like infonet or qwest...has any one tried this..

We are looking to upgrade to any thing above 2MB

cheers for your help

Chetan Damani
Imano plc - Built for the Web
Tel: +44 1923 210631