Subject: Re: UKNM: RE: PC Editors
From: Nick Gilbert
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:28:27 +0100

Ian,

Have you tried The Source?

They describe themselves thus:

"Complete listings of editorial calendars, indexed by month and regularly
updated. This is the place to find out what magazines are planning. It's
also the ultimate resource of editorial contacts and links, with a full
alphabetical listing of magazines for direct access to editorial staff and
publisher details."

At the last count they had editorial calendars and editorial contacts for
800 IT and Business titles in the UK, Germany, France and Scandinavia.

http://www.sourcewire.com/

Best,

Nick

Nick Gilbert
NewsNow Publishing
Tel: 0171 720 2727
http://www.newsnow.co.uk

Find out how to get a customised newswire on your site
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/info/NewsNowDirect.htm