Subject: RE: UKNM: Poor web site design
From: Anil Pillai
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:28:39 +0100

Indeed - decisions about Web site effectiveness are usually subjective and
provoke the type of emotive reactions you described ("I like this" and "I
hate that" etc etc)

Something useful on this subject that I have come across is Agency.com's
immersibility index at http://www.immersibility.org/, where a site's
immersibility is defined as "the depth of relationship a site creates with
its customers" and is measured by looking at branding, functionality,
usability and content. Have a play and see what you think.

Anil Pillai
Consultant
Oyster Partners
t. 020 7446 7500
f. 020 7446 7555
e. anil [dot] pillaiatoyster [dot] co [dot] uk
w. http://www.oyster.co.uk