Subject: RE: UKNM: More overvalued stocks
From: Phil Sykes
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:58:09 +0100

To throw in some of my piss-poor economics knowledge, doesn't an perfectly
efficient market depend on perfect knowledge?

I don't think the vast majority of people who've bought Internet stocks in
the US have anything approaching perfect knowledge - many of them just seem
to buy anything with .com in it.

Phil Sykes, CentreNet
http://www.centre.net.uk/

http://azeem.azhar.co.uk/ (*)