Subject: UKNM: Rich media banners
From: William Wemyss
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:37:57 +0100

Hi

we are currently pitching for a client who wants to carry out a banner
campaign. We are interested in pursuing some element of 'rich media' in
the camapaign vis a vis the banners. Does anyone know of anywhere there
is a list to tell you which sites accept rich media bamnners and which
don't? For example Yahoo wont accept any rich media because of the
increased download times.

thanks

william

William Wemyss