Subject: Yahoo Re: UKNM: Communities: Fact or Fiction!
From: Steve Mynott
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:23:34 +0100

The current valuations are high, not due to these companies making
money now, but rather to future possibilities.

That Yahoo is making money now and seems to be in a minority in this is
impressive. Its proved itself to be commercially viable whether the
stock is over valued or not.

Yahoo also seems to have established itself early on as an internet
brand in a way few companies have (as have AOL with 15% margin) and
they seem to be doing many things right.

If I was into buying stocks I would buy Yahoo.

Freeserve I probably wouldn't.

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott steveattightrope [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk http://www.pineal.com/
'sure, i've been to raves in the states before .. but everyone here is on