Subject: RE: UKNM: New Business
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:59:13 +0100

Also, how would the remuneration work? There would need to be some form of
incentive for you to get the people in quickly and preferably more cost
effectively than choosing from a stack of agency CVs and then forking out
20-30% of the first year salary for the privilege.

Robin

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx

On Wednesday, July 26, 2000 4:18 PM, Casper Moller
[SMTP:casper [dot] molleratquokka [dot] com] wrote:
> Steve
>
> The main issue for me here is: who would be training you? In order for
you
> to help the company sort out issues such as employee training you'll need
> have a very good understanding of your client and that takes time (and
> effort) to develop.
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Casper

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036