Subject: UKNM:New media spice girls
From: Alistair Lamont
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 12:57:02 +0100

It's official Gerri has left the spice girls, how do I know, she has been on
my books since last week. After an extensive interview last night I can
confirm she is very interested in moving into new media.

Gerri has inspired me to form a New Media spice group who I will be touting
around the New Media Agencies. They are recent graduates that I have spent
day and night with molding the perfect team. They now all live in a house in
Slough and as we speak are perfecting their flash routine and recording
their interview songs 'lets Java' and 'If you want to be my browser you have
got to be IE4' (the bill gates remix). Can anyone suggest any songs for the
group?

Alistair Lamont
Where it's @

alistairatwia [dot] co [dot] uk