Subject: Re: UKNM: @NY EXTRA -- Agency.Com in Merger
From: Mike Bracken
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:32:27 +0100

I'd question the numbers of staff BTW. By my reckong more like 220/240

Eamonn mentioned this yesterday - part of the overall Agency.com plan. And
will the new interactive TV division be split off?And who are Omnicom when
they're at home. And how much is their 40% worth. And are they public?
As usual, bribes paid for any info....

God, this place would be a lot better off with some decent new media
journo's, you know....

Mike Bracken
Deputy Editor, Internet Magazine
(44) 171 309 2783