Subject: UKNM: Re: dodgy ideas ... this is
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:42:57 +0100

>Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:24:52 -0700
>From: "Chris Dickens" <cdickensatmodule [dot] co [dot] uk>
>Subject: Re: UKNM: Disastrous intranets
>
>Let me see if I've got this right - you expect to get a list of 'problem'
>intranets, then call those companies and say 'sorry to hear you're having
>problems, maybe we can help....'
>Neat new business initiative!

Hey .. anyone know of any that have caused problems within companies or
have failed to capture the imagination of their employees?

Lee

The ultimate DJ site:
--- www.djindex.com ---
--- leeatdjindex [dot] com ---

All statements made and agreements came to by means of email are at all
times subject to Terms and Conditions of service and product
descriptions/sales literature.
Representations made above and beyond those contained there in are not to
be relied upon and are at no time contractually binding.