Subject: RE: UKNM: Real Names
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:20:05 +0100

Actually, I don't think I would. Netscape is implementing a similar scheme
(for free) in Navigator 5 and the software which Real Names use to modify
the browser is unrealistically big (1.2Mb if I remember).

Real Names has a serious problem, the idea is simple and can easily be
copied (heck the code is a simple database lookup and redirect).

Shame really,

Ben

http://this.is/netprofit