Subject: Re: UKNM: Real Names
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:46:51 +0100

Hi Ben,

I got it off a newsfeed about a week ago, can't remember the source
though. I can't say I know anything about the legal battles except that
there have been some TM battles going on. According to my info two
people started this system, Keith Teare (English and ex Easynet) and
Jean Marie Hullot (French and ex NeXT), though they're now based in,
where else, Silicon Valley.

Nabil